This technique does not consist in burning the vegetation yet in obtaining an overheating by means of a Liquid Gas-fuelled burner in order to damage the vegetal cells of the weeds treated.
This increase in the temperature causes the vegetal cells to break with the subsequent exit of the lymphatic liquid and a variation of the pigmentation of the weeds submitted to this treatment:
- the younger the plants to be destroyed the more effective the thermal treatment
- the dicotyledonous weeds are easier to be destroyed than the monocotyledonous ones.
The pyroweeding equipment consists of:
· n° 01 pipe with metal coating, 10 meters long
· n° 01 torch with burner and support arm
· n° 01 pressure reducer with safety valve